Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul-Henri SEVE
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

While setting up our first game last night, we encountered a problem : I only have 14 Loyalty cards, but the rules say there are 16. I have 10 'you are not a cylon', 3 'you are a cylon', and one sympathizer. Could someone tell me if I am missing cards, and which ones ? Thanx :)

Paul-Henri

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janne
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
11 You are not a cylon
4 You are a cylon (Damage Galactica, Sickbay, Brig, Reduce Morale)
1 Sympathizer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul-Henri SEVE
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janne
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is your BSG brand new or used?

Missing not a cylon card isn't an issue unless you're playing 6p with both Baltar and Boomer.

Missing cylon card can be a nuisance, but it could be proxied with one not a cylon card (very easy if you use sleeves).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul-Henri SEVE
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually that's how we came on it : playing a 6 player game with both Gaius and Sharon. Yes Proxying & using sleeves is a solution, but I'll send a mail to Edge (FFG distributor for France) first ! ;)
As the fourth cylon card is a bit different, I'd like to get the right one...

Thanx again !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Eckels
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmb
In case you're not sure which Cylon card you're missing, they are:

1.) Send someone to Brig
2.) Send someone to Sickbay (and they discard 5 cards)
3.) Lose 1 morale
4.) Damage Galactica twice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul-Henri SEVE
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanx ! Now I know I'm missing number 3. I'll try and get one from Edge / FFG. Cheers ;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC, the rulebook should have a parts/components listing to check.

In the community Wiki section for this game entry, it just lists "16 Loyalty cards"

For those of you who have an Android and/or iOS device, "Battlestar Loyalty" is a recommended app to tell you how to set up the loyalty deck. Mind you, not that it's THAT hard, but it's still convenient, and the die roll charts, Line Of Succession, and other reference stuff can be handy too!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sethsweep....

I don't have a link to the iOS App Store, but just search on "Battlestar Loyalty"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janne
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
IIRC, the rulebook should have a parts/components listing to check.

In the community Wiki section for this game entry, it just lists "16 Loyalty cards"

The rulebook isn't any more detailed than that. It also lists just '16 loyalty cards'.

Quote:
For those of you who have an Android and/or iOS device, "Battlestar Loyalty" is a recommended app to tell you how to set up the loyalty deck. Mind you, not that it's THAT hard, but it's still convenient, and the die roll charts, Line Of Succession, and other reference stuff can be handy too!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sethsweep....

It's a nice app yeah. We use it to quickly check the line of succession during the game when needed.

Quote:
I don't have a link to the iOS App Store, but just search on "Battlestar Loyalty"

https://itunes.apple.com/fi/app/battlestar-loyalty-deck/id41... It's for finnish store but should redirect you to a proper one based on your location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul-Henri SEVE
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a word to say that Edge Entertainment, FFG French distributor, already sent me the missing cards, got them today : awesome aftersales service, thank you ! :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.