Subject: Extraordinary Feats rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Maynard
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've started trying the 'Extraordinary Feats & Betrayal' expansion and it's not quite clear to me how to use them exactly.

The instructions say they are acquired during the mobilisation phase but do they form part of your defence deck or are they just put to one side, ready to be activated during your defence phase?

If they form part of your deck then they presumably count towards your hand limit? They cannot be discarded to pay for other cards but can they be discarded when you are forced to discard a card from your hand by the 'Desiccation' support card? If so, presumably they can also be removed from the game by the 'Demobilisation' support card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
Put to one side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Maynard
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
mbmb
Okay thanks. I had been playing them as part of my deck but it didn't feel right...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximiliano Sanchez de Bustamante
Argentina
Olivos
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Betrayal cards should be on the deck. Their purpose is to clog your hand and/or forcing to remove Sylvian cards from your deck to get rid of them.
Feats cards should be put aside after you build your deck and could be triggered at the Defense step in the Battle phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.