Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terry Kirk
United Kingdom
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've not been a member long, and u like the site, but due to me being on a mobile in having to scroll and zoom a lot.

I've searched for an app and the mobile site, but I can't find anything.

Is there anything that will improve my user experience when on my phone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Francois
Belgium
Bruges
West-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On every platform (iOS, Android, WP) there should be a BGG app available. However it will limit to searching for games, recording plays, browsing collection, etc.

If you're looking for an app that also contains interaction with the boards, I'm not sure if something like that other than the browser on the mobile client itself exists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Kirk
United Kingdom
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zepherion wrote:
On every platform (iOS, Android, WP) there should be a BGG app available. However it will limit to searching for games, recording plays, browsing collection, etc.

If you're looking for an app that also contains interaction with the boards, I'm not sure if something like that other than the browser on the mobile client itself exists.

I don't see any reason why it would cut any functionality. All it would need is a layout change.
Might take a while to sort everything, but I'm sure it would be worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Francois
Belgium
Bruges
West-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was more referring to the existing options.

But indeed having the option to browse the forums in a mobile friendlier way (e.g. Tapatalk) would surely be worthwhile the time invested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Kirk
United Kingdom
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would surely appreciate it.
I spend more time on my phone than PC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.