Popular Tags: [View All]
Shingo Ishikawa
Australia
Isaacs
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I just played my first game of 1889 with the PnP version I made. And I just couldn't figure out why there are so many extra company tokens available in the PnP file than necessary in the game play? Other than company's tokens, we need one on the Par Value, one on the stock value and one on the revenue chart. I had several extra per company that that I just couldn't figure out. Is it so that I could paste them on both sides?

Thanks for any help!
Shingo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ægir Æxx
Iceland
Reykjavik
Gullbringusysla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are also station tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shingo Ishikawa
Australia
Isaacs
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I counted that also. One company only has one station token, but there are like 6 extra tokens in the file.. very curious, since it took me a long time to make up all the tokens..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris in Kansai
Japan
Otsu
Shiga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shingoi wrote:
Hi, I just played my first game of 1889 with the PnP version I made. And I just couldn't figure out why there are so many extra company tokens available in the PnP file than necessary in the game play? Other than company's tokens, we need one on the Par Value, one on the stock value and one on the revenue chart. I had several extra per company that that I just couldn't figure out. Is it so that I could paste them on both sides?

Thanks for any help!
Shingo

Each token has a sticker on each side, so for example the Tosa Kuroshio railroad has 6 stickers, so three tokens - one for the stock market, one for the par value, and one station.

Where does the revenue chart come from? My PnP files don't include one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shingo Ishikawa
Australia
Isaacs
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chris

I think Revenue chart was something that was made and uploaded separately by other user I believe. I printed it out and since I had so many tokens left over ( i made 6 tokens for Tosa Kuroshio RR.. ).

Yeah I thought it might be double sided which I didn't do. good to know thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, the files have many extras. I have spares for every company (I just leave them in the bags when playing).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Beckley
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just make sure you don't sticker both sides of at least one of the tokens. The stock market marker should be single sided, as one usually flips that over to indicate that the corporation has operated in that OR.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.