Juan Castillo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have some games that are just collecting dust! For the most part im interested in trades but if you want to pay for it just send a PM with your offer. Games im interested: quadropolis, taverna, spartacus, adventure land and heroscape stuff... other than that well just let me know what you have.

PM me because is faster for me to respond

Viceroy- limited KS edition with promos
Progress evolution of technology - KS edition (box shows a bit of wear)
Top ranked - KS edition
Colony clash - open but cards are still in shrink
Machi koro - comes with all expasions and mega gaming store promo
Last Night on Earth - comes with survival of the fittest expansion, components are like new conditions (survival of the fittest still in shrink) box is very damaged but repaired (holds together very well) no box for survival since everything inside of main box. No insert or cd inside but if you want the cd I have my copy that i dont use since i found tabletopaudio.com lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rasnic
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
juaco26 wrote:
Have some games that are just collecting dust! For the most part im interested in trades but if you want to pay for it just send a PM with your offer. Games im interested: quadropolis, taverna, spartacus, adventure land and heroscape stuff... other than that well just let me know what you have.

PM me because is faster for me to respond

Viceroy- limited KS edition with promos
Progress evolution of technology - KS edition (box shows a bit of wear)
Top ranked - KS edition
Colony clash - open but cards are still in shrink
Machi koro - comes with all expasions and mega gaming store promo
Last Night on Earth - comes with survival of the fittest expansion, components are like new conditions (survival of the fittest still in shrink) box is very damaged but repaired (holds together very well) no box for survival since everything inside of main box. No insert or cd inside but if you want the cd I have my copy that i dont use since i found tabletopaudio.com lol.

I checked your tradelist and couldn't find anything I'm interested in trading for, but I do have two Heroscape RotV Master sets I'm selling. $30 for a 1st edition and $25 for a 2nd edition. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.