Gerry Daigle
United States
Avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like I remember seeing it in the rules but I can't find it now-

How often can some one travel per season? Is it just once for the season, once per vehicle, or as much as they want?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hagaf22 wrote:

How often can some one travel per season? Is it just once for the season, once per vehicle, or as much as they want?

Thanks!

A vehicle can only be loaded once per season. Does that answer your question?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Memento ferrugo
badge
Memento ferrugo
mbmbmbmbmb
Hagaf22 wrote:

Thanks!

Your vehicle space is the limitation. Each time you travel you move the location tile onto a vehicle with the appropriate type of free space for that tile. The tile stays on the cart until unloaded at the end of the season prior to the november/july phases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Daigle
United States
Avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I can travel to as many locations as I have goods and space? Thanks for the quick replies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff Fisher
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. Have to at least fulfill one of the trade obligations on the travel tile, and have to have space for it on your carts. Otherwise, you can perform unlimited travel per round!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark C.
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure that is correct. To clarify you can only load a vehicle once per round. Once loaded, the goods stay on the vehicle until the end of that round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
Hagaf22 wrote:

Thanks!

A vehicle can only be loaded once per season. Does that answer your question?

This might mislead.

Each space in a vehicle can be loaded once per season, but you can load the different spaces in the same vehicle at different times. All will unload at the end of the season.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Memento ferrugo
badge
Memento ferrugo
mbmbmbmbmb
And do remember that when you trade the involved goods and place the travel tile on your cart, you do immediately collect the food payment which can be used on your next action to buy a juicy building or so on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stanoch
United States
Bradenton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am late to this thread so forgive me for the naive question. I play solitaire but as there are multiple tiles for destinations, does that mean that I can travel to the same destination more than once during a single season?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can travel to each destination only once. There are two copies of each tile, 1 for each player. When playing solo the second set is not used.

Do remember that when travelling to a destination you can choose multiple options off that tile, if you have the required resources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.