Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Reprint schedule? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Beckmann
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Is the core game going to be reprinted any time soon? Have the publishers announced anything concrete?

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Petersen
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're doing a reprint along with the OS2 kickstarter stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Beckmann
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Is it too late to get in on that reprint as part of OS2? I would also like to order some of the expansion races in that case...

To be clear, I did not pledge in OS2 yet, and I would like to join if I can get in on the reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NathanBeckmann wrote:
Is it too late to get in on that reprint as part of OS2? I would also like to order some of the expansion races in that case...

To be clear, I did not pledge in OS2 yet, and I would like to join if I can get in on the reprint.

Looks like the Late Pledge button is still active:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1816687860/cthulhu-wars...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Beckmann
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Yes, but I don't see any way to pledge for the core game on their pledge manager. That's what I'm wondering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NathanBeckmann wrote:
Yes, but I don't see any way to pledge for the core game on their pledge manager. That's what I'm wondering.
The core game reprint wasn't part of the kickstarter campaign. All the core games shipped as part of it were still from the first print run and have been shipped a long time ago.

They will be reprinted at the same time as the stuff from the kickstarter and will be available to be bought through regular channels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NathanBeckmann wrote:

Oh, I apologize. I forgot at a point during the Pledge Manager they eliminated the ability to add/pledge for the base game--they had to lock in production based on that amount. There will be extra printed, though. I am sorry, I forgot all about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.