Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all

I finally have a regular page up on my website and have posted the correct rules there:

http://www.grigglinggames.com/shop/historical-games/victory-...

I have also posted these corrected rules on BGG.

The only difference between these and the ones posted prior on BGG is that the example has been corrected so the Spartan's are not are required to discard a Land Battle card during Page 30 step 3. (The example was written prior to the final card text edits.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angus Lee
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear designer,

A clarification is needed regarding who should react first when both teams have response to the same trigger. I think a previous thread has said that the inactive team can react first. Is this correct?

Thanks and regards,
Angus Lee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angus Lee
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genry Roger
msg tools
The rules of the game in the extended example of the game says that the card "Because we are the only ones who give birth to men" is the card of STATUS, but in fact it is a card of PREPARE. Is that a typo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GenryRoger wrote:
The rules of the game in the extended example of the game says that the card "Because we are the only ones who give birth to men" is the card of STATUS, but in fact it is a card of PREPARE. Is that a typo?

Ugh, you're right. Fortunately, the card is printed correctly further along, but this is another item for an eventual FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.