Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carol
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After 3P play. Can I use bottom raw action even if there is no possibility to use just to get the enlist bonus? Otherwise it seems a little useless to jump quick for enlist. Happened to me playing Agriculture last night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Morton
msg tools
Yes, you're allowed to keep paying the cost for a bottom-row action even after you've finished it out (gotten all the upgrades, produced all the mechs, whatever) to get the coins and trigger enlist bonuses.

Edit: rulebook quote, page 14:

Quote:
COMPLETING ACTIONS: Eventually you may “complete” a bottom-row action (e.g., with the Upgrade action, at some point you may have nothing more to upgrade). After that point you may continue to pay the cost of the action to gain the coins (and the recruit bonus, if applicable).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Wilson
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
Ah, thanks. Answer to a question I didn't think to ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools
bryantw wrote:
Ah, thanks. Answer to a question I didn't think to ask.

The title intrigued me. I had no idea what the question might be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carol
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot. Missed that section in the rulebook

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Van Der Werf
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hmm missed that, that makes upgrades and focusing on your 3 coin action even better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Graves
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find this rule, and we had three people looking! I don't think it will take me out of second place, but I ended up giving six gold up to appease the group...they thought it was being played wrong. Good to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.