Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Delp
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also posted this on the BCS series page, but since there's only been one game released thus far...

BCS Rules, Tables and Charts, and Crib Notes v1.1 are available at the BCS series page on the Consimworld Forums at

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.1dd349d6
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully they'll be posted on the MMP support page soon, because if I didn't have this direct link CSW would be the last place that I'd look for something like this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm Cameron
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For any MMP games from its sub-brand "The Gamers" (essentially, Dean Essig games/series) the best online source is:

http://www.gamersarchive.net/theGamers/archive/

That is really the official source of errata, updated rules etc for any of The Gamers' series - including going well back before MMP days.

When you go to the MMP website, for The Gamers the support menu takes you straight to the archive linked above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that's where I was thinking of. Mentally I consider it a sub-page of the MMP site, because I always navigate there from the MMP support page.

I imagine that it will be there in a few days as all the Last Blitzkrieg initial release documentation is there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Essig
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
v1.1 is in its beta form... stuff doesn't make it to the archive until it goes to the printer (at least at my end of things).

Only reason is to keep me from screwing up which version is posted... because we all know it will happen. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.