3 Posts

1st & Goal» Forums » General

Subject: indented blank dice ! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gerald the old master
msg tools
mb
If you want to make your own teams you can go to indentedblankdice.com . You can now get colored 19mm dice and make your own teams. If you photo copy the stickers for the expansion teams you can make whatever great NFL team you want. You could set up the playoffs etc. You could even reuse the dice for future match ups by simply pealing off the stickers. Great web sight for 1st and goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schelter
Canada
Bracebridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice find for anyone looking to truly make a custom set based on their favourite team.

Not much of a bargain for anyone looking to try and get some expansion teams cheaply, though.

Full set of expansion teams from rnrgames dot com $71.99 plus shipping, and you support the people who created the IP. 28 dice per expansion box times 6 boxes equals 168 dice.

So, from the site you've linked to, you'd need to buy the lot of 125 dice at $50, plus two lots of 25 at $15 equaling $80! Plus do some stickers.

Bottom line for me is that the expansions from rnrgames, while not cheap, still look like a good value here.

Personally, I'm still hoping to see rnr - or some ardent fan - release some of the expansions in an engraved (ie no stickers) version. I'd be happy even for, say, two expansions of engraved team dice with five teams per expansion. It's not the full complement you can have with stickers, but coupled with two teams from the base set would give a dozen teams, which IMO should be plenty for a dice rolling football tournament.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Peters
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Better to just by more expansion packs, rearrange the stickers, you can get three more teams from each expansion pack. Use the logo numbers and create an all star team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.