J P
msg tools

Running one game of Mega Civilization at Pacificon this Labor Day weekend. Saturday the 3rd from 9am, lasting all day.

You can get one-day passes to Pacificon, or all weekend discount passes. Registration for games is first come first serve at the con itself.

We are trying to get as many people as possible and hopefully fill up to 18 seats. No experience needed, game rules will be taught.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian C
msg tools
Thanks for the tip! I've played AdvCiv on and off for 20 years but haven't tried MegaCiv yet... I'll see whether I can make it. How many seats are already spoken for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Ralston
United States
California
flag msg tools
Cool!

I used to play AdvCiv about 10 years ago and picked up a copy of MegaCiv but have never had a chance to get it to the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
msg tools
Hi Ian,

No seats are spoken for, Pacificon is first come, first serve.

I don't think we will get a full eighteen players, so AFAIK anyone who shows up at 9am will get in.

So you are welcome to show up if you can make it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian C
msg tools
J P -- great, I'll plan to see you there (tomorrow!). Thanks for organizing this & advertising.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.