Popular Tags: podcast [+] gamescape [+] [View All]
mike hibbert
United Kingdom
Gloucester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well well well, the weeks just fly by, it’s that time again, grab hold of your headphones, it’s Into the Gamescape - Show 16!

The Gamescape went on holiday to the Seaside, well we went there, but didn’t pack a bucket and spade, oh no, we went to Baycon UK, one of our Top 2 conventions here in Blighty. So, tune in and find out what we played, what we liked, and what makes Paul put his head in his hands and whimper.

Also, the results of the first game from the Gamescape Decathalon - who won at Canal Mania - oooh, you’ll have to listen to find out!

You can download us at

http://www.thegamescape.co.uk/?p=135

or subscribe via iTunes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Rasmussen
Denmark
Odense C
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slowly taking over as THE best podcast for all gamers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Garrett
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
Purity of Essence.
mbmbmbmbmb
Stradk wrote:
slowly taking over as THE best podcast for all gamers

not slowly, this is my favorite one

keep up the good work chaps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Leighton
England
Peterborough
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Santiago - don't see any area control on the game page

I am surprised that you found it fairly light. Mechanically of course it is light - but in play we find it a tense affair. I guess it all depends on how nasty you play. With five there is plenty of opportunity for nastiness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike hibbert
United Kingdom
Gloucester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
andyl wrote:
Santiago - don't see any area control on the game page

Hmmm, I guess BGG is allowed one mistake

My view was that you are (or should be) jostling to get the majority in an area that is constantly growing, so that's why I called it an area majority - it makes perfect sense to me!

andyl wrote:
I am surprised that you found it fairly light. Mechanically of course it is light - but in play we find it a tense affair. I guess it all depends on how nasty you play. With five there is plenty of opportunity for nastiness.

I think it's actually a pretty good game with a fair amount of choices to be made. I'm sure that repeated play will make it seem deeper, and now that you have said it can become a nasty affair, I'm sure I can get Paul interested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.