Subject: KS-2161 and loss of life rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Reubzaet
Netherlands
Landgraaf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since it is emphasized that KS-2161 is to be considered a character completely separate from Vicky, I would like to check three things:

1) If KS-2161 loses three wounds, does the player controlling it lose an action die?

2) If KS-2161 is destroyed, do the players lose the game because a character has died? (This seems a little thematically puzzling, since it is OK to leave it behind after the mission.)

3) Just a thought that came up: does KS-2161 actually GET three new wounds upon reaching zero, or is he simply destroyed at that point without any action dice lost? (I know this is very unlikely, but it makes so much sense to me for some reason that I thought I should bring it up anyway.)

Any help is much appreciated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Whoosh: Bounty Hunters - September 4th on Kickstarter
mbmbmbmbmb
Co1980 wrote:
Since it is emphasized that KS-2161 is to be considered a character completely separate from Vicky, I would like to check three things:

1) If KS-2161 loses three wounds, does the player controlling it lose an action die?

2) If KS-2161 is destroyed, do the players lose the game because a character has died? (This seems a little thematically puzzling, since it is OK to leave it behind after the mission.)

3) Just a thought that came up: does KS-2161 actually GET three new wounds upon reaching zero, or is he simply destroyed at that point without any action dice lost? (I know this is very unlikely, but it makes so much sense to me for some reason that I thought I should bring it up anyway.)

Any help is much appreciated

1) Yes, the player loses life.
2) While in action, Vicky and KS-2161 are connected. They share the same life points so it doesn't matter who is the one losing the life, it still causes the player to lose dice and eventually the game. KS-2161 must be equally protected until the mission is complete at which point, Vicky disconnects from KS-2161 and it can be left behind
3)As explained above. The life pool is shared and so if KS-2161 loses 3 wounds, the player loses 1 die and KS-2161 gets 3 more wounds etc.

Hope this helps

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Reubzaet
Netherlands
Landgraaf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure does! Thank you for clearing that up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.