Tammy Smith
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I was very ambitious in January and bought a whole huge Kickstarter package of Zombicide Black Plague items. With two weekly D&D games, and board gamers league on Fridays, I don't think I'll realistically get to this game - it looks awesome, but may prove to be too massive of an undertaking for me.

I'd like to sell (through BGG marketplace) or trade for other shorter games.

Here is a full list of what is included:

Zombicide Black Plague
Wulfsburg Expansion
Knight Pack
NPC - 2
plastic token pack
counter base pack
extra tiles pack
folding dice tower

I haven't opened any of them yet. I'll take a photo when I get home so you can see all items you will get. Feel free to shoot me questions.

I'd like to trade in equal value. I don't need new/unopened games but I would like games in very good condition.

If you are going to TactiCon in Colorado Springs this weekend (Sept 1-4) we can meet and trade there in person. I will also consider shipping trades if you are not in the Denver area.

Let me know if you have any questions!

EDIT: Here is a photo of all that is available

There are more items in the set than what I had listed like npc 1, three additional hero packs, huntsman pack, hero box 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Delinck
United States
Hobart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if any combination of games on my trade list would interest you, but if you'd like to take a look feel free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Tammy! Have a look at my for trade list and let me know what would feel like a fair exchange for you. Have a number of things on your want in trade list including Above and Beyond, Crusoe: Voyage of the Beagle, and Smash Up Cthulhu. (all either like new or new in shrink)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Delinck
United States
Hobart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would this interest you?

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1631990/h-big-lot-memoir-44...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.