5 Posts

Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! (second edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Hit markers after Rally or Kill rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom R
msg tools
Hi,

Maybe I'm being too anal but do you replace the hit markers back into the cup for reuse after a Rally and/or a Kill? I assume you do, but just making sure. I didnt see anything in the rules stating what to do with them after they're no longer in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph B
United States
Granite Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom, I see this in Rule 7.6, although I'm probably looking at a different version of the rules (v24) than you are:

"Hit Markers are returned to the Hit Marker draw pile after a unit successfully rallies or is destroyed."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simo Ahava
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
trima wrote:
Hi,

Maybe I'm being too anal but do you replace the hit markers back into the cup for reuse after a Rally and/or a Kill? I assume you do, but just making sure. I didnt see anything in the rules stating what to do with them after they're no longer in play.

Hi Tom,

Chapter 7.6 from the base rules states:
Quote:
Hit Markers are returned to the Hit Marker draw pile after a unit successfully rallies or is destroyed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you didn't return them to the draw pool, then you would have an undefined situation in larger scenarios once all the hits had been drawn but not returned to the pool, and a new hit needed to be drawn...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom R
msg tools
Thanks- Don't know how i missed that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.