Subject: Greater danger token rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
anton de
Germany
flag msg tools
Im new into this game and have this situation
(sorry its German)
I wantet to build my camp on the island with the greater Danger Token, can i destroy it somehow? otherise i would get a wound every round?
Sorry for my bad english.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Kamin
Poland
Cracov
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You can't destroy it by taking any of Your actions. If it would be someware on a bottom fields (? cards, Beasts deck etc) they dissapear after You have done one action on this specific field. But don't worry, there will be more of this kind of things. They'r just piling up

Sorry for my English also

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torben
Germany
Gönnheim
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
This is a sloth. It accurately represents my style of life.
mbmbmbmbmb
You will not get a wound every round because the production phase is different from planning an action for gathering resources. The token only affects the latter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anton de
Germany
flag msg tools
In the rules
i read : if the Camp is on a tile with this token every player gets a wound in every produktion phase? So til the end of the game it doesn´t go away?

and an other question with the invention cards, like shovel are they one time use or for the entire game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmbmb
and1d wrote:

and an other question with the invention cards, like shovel are they one time use or for the entire game?

Invention cards can be used the entire game. Although, some of them can only be used once a round (like the Pot, for healing.)

Erfindung Karten können das gesamte Spiel verwendet werden. Zwar können einige von ihnen nur einmal pro Runde eingesetzt werden (wie der Topf, für die Heilung.) -- from google...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torben
Germany
Gönnheim
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
This is a sloth. It accurately represents my style of life.
mbmbmbmbmb
and1d wrote:
In the rules
i read : if the Camp is on a tile with this token every player gets a wound in every produktion phase? So til the end of the game it doesn´t go away?

Oh, I didn't know about that rule surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmbmb
Dienes wrote:
and1d wrote:
In the rules

Oh, I didn't know about that rule surprise

Must be in the German rules. That's not in the Z-Man production edition I have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anton de
Germany
flag msg tools
ok Thx for all the answers, i looked a full game played video and all is clearer now.
Yes i heard that the rules are not so good, is there a site or faq with all inventions or other cards that could be unclear explained?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
and1d wrote:
ok Thx for all the answers, i looked a full game played video and all is clearer now.
Yes i heard that the rules are not so good, is there a site or faq with all inventions or other cards that could be unclear explained?

There's an extensive FAQ here in the files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anton de
Germany
flag msg tools
Thx that will help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anton de
Germany
flag msg tools
Oh and one more question:
If someone discovers unsafe can he take one food with him for the case if he has to spend the night outside the camp?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksander Idziak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there is no such possibility in the rules. In such a case you can only hope that you will find some food during your escapade (on discovery tokens). Btw. spending night outside the camp is, IMO, one of the weakest part of the rules both mechanically and thematically (f.e. you need food, but you don't care about shelter). I would drop it completely in future editions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
In relooking at the Greater Danger token and rule, if it is on a tile, it means the player MUST have a Weapon Level of 1 in order to explore or gather from that tile (or he takes a wound.) So, if it is on the tile with the Camp, I think it would follow that you must have a weapon level of 1 as long as your camp is on that tile, or yes, everyone would take a wound during the production phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.