Hide
6 Posts

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: State of the app - easiness of scenario rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ste M
msg tools
Hi. How is the state of the app ATM. There are still some scenario bugged?
Second question. I played 1st scenario and the theme was good but man... That was so easy. We slashed bunch of ppl and monster we pursuit power monster and someone died by fire.... The true monster were us
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reports of app crashes have significantly diminished here in the forums since the 2 most recent updates so i think they've gotten it under control for the most part.

The first scenario can be very easy. After all, it's only rated 2 out of 5 difficulty. The difficulty definitely ramped up for us in scenarios 2 and 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Moua
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
I've played and completed all four scenarios since the latest update and have encountered no bugs. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I must be the only one here that hasn't run into any bugs yet. Even before the initial patches.

I've played through all 4 scenarios a few times each without any trouble. Perhaps it depends on what device you're using as well? (iPad).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Anglemark
Sweden
Storvreta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
KateGamer80 wrote:
Is the innsmouth scenario fixed for itunes yet? very nervous to try it out. I'm hearing conflicting reports.

For iTunes? You mean iOS?

We haven't had any problems since 1.03 on either Steam for Mac or iOS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.