Hide
11 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: New Mexico's mother of the year...not rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J.D. Hall
msg tools
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/29/slain-new-mexico-girl-r...

Just read it. As a parent, this sickens and infuriates me. Anybody know if New Mexico has the death penalty?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
That's possibly the most revolting thing I've ever read. I hope they flip the switch and fry all three of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Anybody know if New Mexico has the death penalty?

They do not soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Poor kid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
That is some great reporting. No idea how or why it happened! None whatsoever! It's a complete mystery.

Oh wait. I see a clue:

Martens told detectives that Gonzales injected her daughter with methamphetamine to calm her down before he raped her.

Uhhhh. Meth? Everyone has a few grams of meth laying around. Right? It's no different than toothpaste. You'd be a bad parent if you didn't have some meth lying around for emergencies.

Not a lot of details in the story, other than it is clear the police are stumped. I'm flying a little blind here, but certainly the presence of drugs and a convicted (female) rapist in the household will lead to further clues of how Trump is to blame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
Lost in thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
That is heartbreaking and incomprehensible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tragic, and maybe preventable.

Why did the judge not order the supervision? As well as a failure to put children's rights before those of the parent.

Before you scream "KILLL HERR!!!!"fix the system that has been unable to prevent

Quote:
horrific string of children killed by relatives or people close to them in recent years

She was almost certainly a druggy (and I am getting a not very bright vibe as well).

No she should not be killed to appease the need for vengeance, it's not going to bring the child back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stuart
United States
Los Alamos
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/29/slain-new-mexico-girl-r...

Just read it. As a parent, this sickens and infuriates me. Anybody know if New Mexico has the death penalty?

Well, it's from Fox, and I don't believe anything published by Fox unless the same story appears in a more reputable publication, like, say, The National Enquirer. No, wait. Being more reputable isn't sufficient. It has to be reputable.

[And let me express, along with others, my sense of shock and dismay if, indeed, the story is true].
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Family members chimed in, but no mention of the father. I wonder where he was during all of this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Stay classy, RSP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is why I oppose the death penalty. Considering the nature of their crimes they can look forward to decades of "fun" in prison and will be wishing they were dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.