Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lets say you have multiple Peacekeeper Druid in your deck, and 2 or even all 3 come out on your phase. Can you choose to push multiple times and activate each seperately to save you from spoiling, or do you only have 1 extra chance total (since its the same rule repeated multiple times, ie, not stacking) ?

During yesterdays game, my gf got out all 3 at once, pushed for all, and got like 15 mana on that turn. I got crushed lol.

meeplemeeplemeeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Aldridge
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would rule that you can activate each one once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
lonadar wrote:
I would rule that you can activate each one once.

I agree and it's not really a matter of interpretation I don't have the card in front of me, but doesn't it say "Once per harvest" or "Once per turn"? Either way, once is once.?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
It says "Once this turn, if you were to spoil, you may discard your on-deck card instead"

When you should spoil, each Peacekeeper Druid triggers and gives you the opportunity to use it. You then can choose to activate them. If you do not, then the next time you should spoil, all the Peacekeeper Druids you haven't activated trigger.

It is not restricted to the first time you spoil each turn, but to one activation per turn, meaning that you can activate three of them in a row.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.