$35.00
Jeff Shaeffer
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
So I have been searching for scaled buildings and buses and stuff to create this world in. What have you used and where can I get it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill corlett
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Buildings wise you cannot go yoo wrong withe the Battle Systems Post apocalyptic terrain.The core box includes the buildings, street scenery as well as a rubberised 2 foot by 2 foot playing mat.

There are plenty of sites offering free card buildings but this cuts out all the hassle.

As for vehicles I would check out your Pound (or is it Dollar) store for basic die cast cars in around the 1/56th scale. Same in the toy stores just look for the kids toy vehicles rather than models. AS a tip I usually carry a spare miniature around to guage size - sad ain;'t I?.

You can ammass a lot of vehicles of all sorts from family cars to lorries relatively cheaply and then go to work on them with a Dreme or any other tools. If they are die cast I have even taken one or two outside and set fire to them - a quick scorching gets a effective PA effect in no time.

Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Dube
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second What Bill said the Battle system is the perfect stuff for that game i have played it on it and the only thing i can say is WOW so here is the link
http://shop.battlesystems.co.uk/urban-apocalypse-terrain-8-c...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Gibbons
msg tools
You won't go wrong getting cars etc from pound shops figs are realistic scale not heroic so the cars etc work along side them. Buildings warlord games have a few sets for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Green
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want buildings like the ones they use in their advertising, check out either TT Combat or Sarissa Precision. Both are based in the UK. They make MDF buildings you assemble and paint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.