Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While I think I have figured these out, I am fairly certain there are some issue with the wording of this section.

11.15 states: "11.15 ADDITIONAL COMBAT ROUNDS
The Battle lasts for 1 round only.
If all Units of a player have been destroyed, conceal all the other player's Block.
Exceptions:
a. Attacking Fast Blocks that have cleared a Green Area (all enemy Units have been destroyed) remain visible to mark that they may Blitz.
b. If the Area is still contested, then the original attacking Blocks remain visible, while all original defending Blocks are concealed."

Clearly bullet item b cannot apply since the area has to be cleared. So, I propose the following re-write:

"11.15 ADDITIONAL COMBAT ROUNDS
A Battle in an Area lasts for 1 round only.

If all Units of a player have been destroyed, conceal all the remaining Blocks.
Exception: Attacking Fast Blocks that have cleared a Green Area remain visible to mark that they may Blitz.

If the Area is still contested, then the original attacking Blocks remain visible, while all original defending Blocks are concealed."

I think that is just a little clearer. Unless I have entirely missed the intent of the rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Rogers
United States
APO
US Armed Forces - Europe
flag msg tools
I think you are right that "b" should not be listed as an exception.

It is the instruction on what to do if units from both sides are still in the area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.