Mystic Vale» Forums » Rules

Subject: Common Fertile Soil? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Summer Newett
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I was just curious if anyone was able to find out how to buy Fertile Soil from the common area? Is it shuffle and whatever is on top is purchasable or can you buy any Fertile Soil from the pile you want? Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As per the rulebook, each Fertile Soil type of top, middle, bottom, is in their own pile and any type can be purchased whenever you wish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Xhawk wrote:
As per the rulebook, each Fertile Soil type of top, middle, bottom, is in their own pile and any type can be purchased whenever you wish.

Indeed. Fertile Soil are always available, in all forms, and should not be shuffled in any card pile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Elmore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops, looks like I was demoed wrong. It didn't really hurt my game any in that case, but it's nice to know that we can choose the position if it's available.

The demoer also made it harder on himself because he constructed the deck to have top, middle, bottom, top, middle, bottom, etc. While it is kind of cool to do it that way, I'm glad that it's just a common pool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.