Subject: Instructions for a game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeannie Swanson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hello,
My mother bought a game called Rummikub Junior at a garage sale and it is missing the instructions. It is the game with the animal tiles. Is there somewhere here where I can ask someone who owns this to please send a picture of the instructions??

Thank you ever so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
Every game here has a forum, so you could ask in the forum for that game. Sometimes, the file section on the game page has the rules available for download. Try here: My First Rummikub
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Thiess
United States
Suisun City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joe_salamone wrote:
Every game here has a forum, so you ask in the forum for that game. Sometimes, the file section on the game page has the rules available for download. Try here: My First Rummikub

Addtionally, this link will bring you to a page with a list of the users who have that game marked as owned in their collections. You could try messaging a few of them if you don't get a response in the game's forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP Ginley
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
hope this helps

http://www.boardgamecapital.com/game_rules/rummikub-kids.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
Meanwhile, another person who bought The Game of Life at that same garage sale just opened the box and asked, "Why are the rules for Rummikub Junior in here?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Wildone
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Usually, when I don't know what to do, I just download trainers for game. I can see nothing bad in this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.