Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zach Degregorio
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should I be worried about the fact that this is "sold out" on the Z-man Games website? I assume there will be plenty of copies available both at online retailers and at local shops once it's officially released, but their website seems to imply otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
still available at a couple of online retailers that I use for pre-order. If they had sold out it would say sold out as one of them has sold out of the pre-oder for Pandemice Iberia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mair
Canada
St. Hubert
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This one (unlike Iberia) is not a limited release so even if the pre-orders are sold out there should be plenty of stock once it's finally released (mid-Sept).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Degregorio
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ParisPink wrote:
still available at a couple of online retailers that I use for pre-order. If they had sold out it would say sold out as one of them has sold out of the pre-oder for Pandemice Iberia.

Cool, good to know. I guess Z-man just doesn't do pre-orders directly from their webstore?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Degregorio
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rmair62 wrote:
This one (unlike Iberia) is not a limited release so even if the pre-orders are sold out there should be plenty of stock once it's finally released (mid-Sept).

Great. I pre-ordered it from Boardlandia (actually closer to me, geographically, than I thought) just to be sure, but I figured that would be the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.