Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played this game for years, but put it down for a while I was in school. Coming back to it, I discovered that I've lost the basic rulebook. I remember enough of the rules that I can still play with the advanced rules, but it's been long enough that I'd like to make sure the rules I'm playing with aren't half-remembered and incorrect.

Does anyone have a scan of the basic rulebook? As I recall, it was only 4 or 6 pages long, but it has been a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pathirtle wrote:
Drop me a message with your e-mail address, and I'll send you a scan this evening after I get home from work.

Thanks, PM sent.

Incidentally, what is BGG policy concerning posting scans like this to BGG - essentially portions of rules from games that aren't likely to be republished?

Obviously don't want to contravene BGG policy, but it's unfortunate that "legacy" games like this have to founder due to lack of support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chema Lorente
Spain
Sagunto
valencia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Christopher,

Do you still have scanned the basicrules?

You can send them to me?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike McDrunk
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also looking for a scan of the basic rules. I picked up a copy of the game last week and it only included the advance game rules. I will gladly donated GG for a scan of the basic rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
davide pessach
Israel
Tel Aviv
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, me too please! I will donate GG... Im waiting forthe game o arrive in the mail but I want to read the rules before it gets here!

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.