Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
Win it or bin it
badge
Win it or bin it
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just doing a counter inventory of all three games, and I was wondering if the 8/7 MG WTs from GP/SE have a name or identifier to distinguish them from the 7/5 MG WT from TA; likewise for the Panzerschreck squads from GP and TA.

E.g. the different US bazooka, MG, and mortar counters can be easily identified as either Parachute or not, since they either come from SE or TA (plus the uniforms help of you're screaming-eagle-eyed). So the 6/5 Panzerschreck squad from GP I guess might be Panzergrenadiers? For the MGs I couldn't guess at all.

That's the only thing I miss from Conflict of Heroes: having the squad type spelled out on the counter. At least the Battle Manual goes a long way in illustrating what's a first line squad etc, identifiers I saw referenced in the forums here from time to time but was never fully clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mbmbmbmbmb
First Line and Second Line for the two WTs.

For the Panzerschreck, I think you are refering to PzGd Panzerschreck versus a First Line Infantry Panzerschreck. Basically, whichever squad the Panzerschreck squad shares the same stats with is where it belongs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Emmett
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
Win it or bin it
badge
Win it or bin it
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.