Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
andrea bortolotti
Italy
noceto
parma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play ONUS without Events: i can simply ignore the Javelins skill? The cost of the units with that skill is still balanced or too high? (i have no counted how many related Events are inside the deck...)
Thanks
Totola

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
totola wrote:
I play ONUS without Events: i can simply ignore the Javelins skill? The cost of the units with that skill is still balanced or too high? (i have no counted how many related Events are inside the deck...)

i also play without Events. IIRC (but my cards are at home), the units still have a ranged attack (presumably javelins), so i don't personally think that the unit cost needs to be adjusted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andrea,

If you don't use events during the game, you can use the unit for range attacks in an standard way as the same as archers.

If you don't like them, I recommend to you avoid the random event for each battle, but it could be a good practice to keep the use of events by means of orders/event cards from players hand.

Best regards,

Jose Manuel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.