4 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question regarding Authoritarian Iron Man rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray Calderon

New York
msg tools
Ive had terrible luck defeating this version of iron Man. I believe I'm running 1-4 against him (with 3 players) and this weekend we came into a scenario that I was unsure of.

Spinning Cyclone Storm says you can move any villain to a new city space. Does this affect Iron Man (His Master Strike has him moving into the city and fortifying city spaces)Can I say...move him from the streets to the bridge and fight him is applicable?

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmb
QuoteTheRayven wrote:
Ive had terrible luck defeating this version of iron Man. I believe I'm running 1-4 against him (with 3 players) and this weekend we came into a scenario that I was unsure of.

Spinning Cyclone Storm says you can move any villain to a new city space. Does this affect Iron Man (His Master Strike has him moving into the city and fortifying city spaces)Can I say...move him from the streets to the bridge and fight him is applicable?

Thanks in advance.

I've always played that as "No". Authoritarian Iron Man is a Mastermind, not a Villain. But maybe I have that terminology wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ironman is a mastermind not a villain so Storm cannot move him. She could move a villain away from Ironman though. That would allow you to fight him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Poitier
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Masterminds and Villains are both enemies, but Masterminds are not Villains and Villains are not Masterminds.

So if a card says Villains, it doesn't affect/work with the Mastermind
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.