The Battle for Normandy» Forums » General

Subject: What Wrong Bookmarks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tássio Tavares
Brazil
flag msg tools
Good night friends,
Recently I acquired this game, but without expansion. Thus, my manual is 1.0, and is difficult to locate the most current files and what are the markers and counters that are wrong, and to change them.
Thank you in advance to help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Pearson
England
Leicester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan posted complete errata here: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/51819/tbfn-errata-clarifi...

The most current living rules are here: http://www.gmtgames.com/p-488-the-battle-for-normandy.aspx

HTH
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Boyens
United States
Mission Viejo
California
flag msg tools
mb
Replacement counters are available from GMT for the cost of postage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Frederick
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RBoyens wrote:
Replacement counters are available from GMT for the cost of postage.

How do we order these? Just contact customer service? What if we purchased the game second/third/fourth hand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Boyens
United States
Mission Viejo
California
flag msg tools
mb
I bought mine second hand. I e-mailed GMT and got a response that all I had to do was pay the shipping charge and they would send the counters. Was only $3 here in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Boyens
United States
Mission Viejo
California
flag msg tools
mb
Lord_LT wrote:
Good night friends,
Recently I acquired this game, but without expansion. Thus, my manual is 1.0, and is difficult to locate the most current files and what are the markers and counters that are wrong, and to change them.
Thank you in advance to help!

Tassio:

Please do not take this as criticism - your English is much, much better than my Portuguese (which is non-existent) - I would want some help with my other languages:

In English, Good Night is usually used only when going to bed or leaving someone at the end of an evening, and is not used as a greeting. Hello, good evening, good day - those are used as greetings.

Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tássio Tavares
Brazil
flag msg tools
Robert Boyle,
thanks for the tip to contact with GMT, and also the tips English: D
Thank you very much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.