Haven: Titan Command» Forums » General

Subject: Getting the word out! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stumbled upon this cool looking little LCG style game.

Really love the interesting mechanics, kinda Netrunner-esqe with some cool little asymmetrical decisions. Love the "launch" idea, locations, building your core, ect.

Hadn't heard anything about it until now, but also the KS page looks phenomenal and at a great entry point price.

Really hope this gets some more buzz, would love to see what SG they have planned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kartzinel
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed - it looks promising, I certainly like it better than a couple of other mecha style games that were recently on KS. I do wish the print and play had finished art, it's a lot easier to justify the expense/run demos when it's got the full art.

Wouldn't mind seeing those sweet mats as add ons either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel L
msg tools
Yea I'm thinking about backing it as well (probably will, I'm weak to kickstarters) since I don't really have many "mecha" games in my collection and this one looks pretty cool. I'm a sucker for a sweet game-specific play mat too, those look pretty cool in the pics, hope its available somehow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cross
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I'm trying to hold myself back from backing yet another KS. I don't know how much longer I can hold out! Really groovin' on the artwork and I think the gameplay itself would be fun. Still on the edge with this one. I would like to see at least one or two SGs first to see where they're headed. Agreed about the play mats. I usually don't spring for that kind of stuff, but man, it's almost essential with this game.
I'm almost there, Haven:TC folks. Give me a nudge in the right direction!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Linnemann
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm backing. I love the round to round pacing - both in terms of mechanics and thematically. It also reawakens and scratches my love for Front Mission! Love the mass and fuel mechanics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cross
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I like the first few SG listed. I am especially glad that the game mats are first up! I'm leaning a bit more to getting in on this KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.