• [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
8 is more than enough. Any more than 8 and there's a very high chance that a player will be eliminated before even getting a single turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Kaemmer
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really? Pretty sure there's a finite number of people who can shoot at you ( normally 4, maybe 5 with Rose) it shouldn't make a difference. I woul imagine the biggest problem is downtime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everybody,
Of course we tried to elevate up to 10 the max. number of players…And there are many reasons why we decided to avoid it, at least for the moment.
Playtests highlighted the downtime was too much, and even player elimination could become an issue for the first players to be eliminated. Moreover, some mechanics like “arrows” required a different set up (i.e.: add some arrow tokens for the 9th and 10th player) in order to scale with the highest number of players, but we didn’t want to overcomplicate the set up. We wanted to keep the game quick and fun as it is, so we preferred to maintain a max. of 8 players.

Have fun
Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amadeu Coelho Fischer Neto
Brazil
Piracicaba
sp
flag msg tools
dVGiochi wrote:
Hello everybody,
Of course we tried to elevate up to 10 the max. number of players…And there are many reasons why we decided to avoid it, at least for the moment.
Playtests highlighted the downtime was too much, and even player elimination could become an issue for the first players to be eliminated. Moreover, some mechanics like “arrows” required a different set up (i.e.: add some arrow tokens for the 9th and 10th player) in order to scale with the highest number of players, but we didn’t want to overcomplicate the set up. We wanted to keep the game quick and fun as it is, so we preferred to maintain a max. of 8 players.

Have fun
Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor

Nice
Thanks for your attention

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.