Hide
6 Posts

Blackwater Gulch» Forums » General

Subject: Excited for 2nd Edition? Why and what's on the wish list? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J B
msg tools
I'm excited because I want this game to fit my low key vs. skirmish genre in the weird west.

Also, the single piece minatures look really good (lower effort), fits in a 3'x3'play area and doesn't require tons of dice.

Excited to playtest some rules and see how it goes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Highlord Tamburlaine
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm excited for the sheer fact that it's got elements of the fantastic that aren't dwarfs or elves.

While there may be size issues, these will fit nicely with all my Malifaux and Wild West Exodus stuff, nevermind the ever increasing Brimstone pile of loot...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kline

Norristown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
designer
mbmb
I'm excited that I get to paint the new minis before anyone else

And yeah we want to focus on more of the US / Native American kind of folklore and myths, and also urban legends and horror films for inspiration too. That said, there will be 1 dwarf, the ringmaster for the Traveling Zarconis circus Though it will be a while till we get around to those minis

I'm also real excited for single piece minis. I can't count how many times my sausage fingers got stuck together trying to superglue little arms and rifles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Highlord Tamburlaine
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the dwarf, and at least he's in context to the theme, so he'll get a pass!

I can't make up my mind on the single pieces.

I feel like I'm not getting any quality hobby time if I'm not trying to tear body parts apart from each other due to haphazard gluing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Necros wrote:
That said, there will be 1 dwarf, the ringmaster for the Traveling Zarconis circus Though it will be a while till we get around to those minis
BOO!
WANT ZARCONIS NOW!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Highlord Tamburlaine
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want Vampire Hunter D.

Doesn't make much sense, but dammit I want a properly styled D figure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.