Mendon Dornbrook
United States
Phoenix
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
a few weeks ago I posted a geeklist tribute to Kurt Vonnegut, a fabulous American Author. I'm not trying to plug the list, you can find it if you search for vonnegut in the lists. Instead, I'm trying to plug a microbadge. I wouldn't normally plug something of my own so shamelessly, in this case I feel it is vaguely acceptable to make an exception, considering the heartfelt response that BGG members made when Mr. Vonnegut passed away.

The old Vonnegut microbadge is a drawing of a disembodied anus that Vonnegut drew. It's comic, in context, but not exactly what I had in mind of wanting to display under my name. The new Vonnegut microbadge is a self-portrait that he drew of himself. I am currently displaying it.

cheers,
Mendon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
True fans of Vonnegut would display the pucker. The new badge sucks because it is impossible to see what it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it was good enough for Vonnegut to put in his signature, it's good enough for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mendon Dornbrook
United States
Phoenix
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pronoblem wrote:
True fans of Vonnegut would display the pucker. The new badge sucks because it is impossible to see what it is.

Legomancer wrote:
If it was good enough for Vonnegut to put in his signature, it's good enough for me.

Sorry guys, I didn't want to insult the anus, I just wanted to let people know that there was an alternative if they thought that the anus didn't represent their appreciation of Vonnegut.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.