Hide
1 Posts

Jenga» Forums » Reviews

Subject: Jenga Review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Saykao
msg tools
Let me tell about one the greatest games in existence. And I MEAN IN EXISTENCE. Ok, this is the most causal start to any review I will possibly make. But, this game is really fun. The basic premise of Jenga should be a mystery to no one in this hobby.

However if you have never played or heard of Jenga, then its premise is extremely simple. Jenga is a dexterity game where players are given a tower of blocks stacked on top of each other. During a player's turn it is their job to try to remove one block from the Tower using one hand without tipping over the tower. If someone tips over the tower, they are deemed the loser, and the tower gets rebuild to its starting position.

Jenga is a classic game that has stood the test of time, and has even been used to spawn other games (i.e. Dread). The mechanics of this game are simple enough that almost anyone can play it, and brings enough tension, sometimes even team-building, to make it an enjoyable filler game. I know that I have pictures of building extremely tall Jenga towers over the years. It is always a joy of guiding friends, family, and others to play this game.

Pick it up, if you don't have it. I think its awesome, and a staple for anyone's collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.