GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

7,766 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Inhabit the Earth» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement tile racks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmb
From Eric Martin's Essen list:
Quote:
R&D are planning to give these away free of charge to any gamer who requests a replacement at Spiel.

And what about the less world travelly of us? Any way to get some to America?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a previous thread, I believe Mr. Breese basically said if it really, really, *reallllly* bothered you, that could contact them and they could try and work something out.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1490163/tile-trays-which-wa...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmb
Funny, that was my thread and I remembered that Richard responded but I didn't remember the specifics of him already saying that he was going to hand them out at Essen because the super snarky and passive-aggressive guilt trip of "But if anyone thinks their life will be ruined if they have an incorrectly printed copy..." was what I remembered (mimiced by your truple realllly) and that comment made it seem more involved than just handing out copies. My life isn't ruined, and international postage (paid by me or by them) seems ridiculous, but if I were at Essen and could just say "hey, can I get one" I would.

Following this logic, it would seem that SOMEONE that Richard/R&D/Huchi/howeverthisworks knows (BGG?) would be able to take X copies of the item in their luggage or one box and then send them out locally?

But I really really ***Reallllllly** wouldn't want to go ruining anyone's life by having them packmule and pay shipping to replace something the designer called an "eyesore".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Breese
United Kingdom
Stratford-upon-Avon
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stevelabny wrote:
Funny, that was my thread and I remembered that Richard responded but I didn't remember the specifics of him already saying that he was going to hand them out at Essen because the super snarky and passive-aggressive guilt trip of "But if anyone thinks their life will be ruined if they have an incorrectly printed copy..." was what I remembered (mimiced by your truple realllly) and that comment made it seem more involved than just handing out copies. My life isn't ruined, and international postage (paid by me or by them) seems ridiculous, but if I were at Essen and could just say "hey, can I get one" I would.

Following this logic, it would seem that SOMEONE that Richard/R&D/Huchi/howeverthisworks knows (BGG?) would be able to take X copies of the item in their luggage or one box and then send them out locally?

But I really really ***Reallllllly** wouldn't want to go ruining anyone's life by having them packmule and pay shipping to replace something the designer called an "eyesore".

I suggest or just e-mail Richard at the address on the game box with your postal address. I'm sure he'll stick one in the post to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mb

Richard Breese wrote:
stevelabny wrote:

I suggest or just e-mail Richard at the address on the game box with your postal address. I'm sure he'll stick one in the post to you.

Yeah, I hear he is a really good guy, in fact, I think he posted me a Keyflower mini-expansion completely unsolicited once... made my month it did!

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.