$30.00
Caleb Haskell
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Evening folks, hoping someone can help me find some stuff to get started playing the LOTR LCG and maybe even find some of my things a new home. Thanks for looking, a full have/want list follows.

Want:
Lord of the Rings: The Card Game:
Base game
Shadows of Mirkwood cycle
Khazad-dûm (big huge want)
Dwarrodelf cycle
The two Hobbit Saga expansions

That's the ideal lot I'm looking to pick up, if you have this GM me please, I'm excited to work out a deal. Beyond that, the base game and any 2 cycles with their deluxe boxes plus a base set would be awesome.

Outside of LOTR LCG I'm interested in:
Elder Sign expansions (any)
Eldritch Horror expansions (any except Forsaken Lore)
Cards of Cthulhu and expansion
Munchkin Cthulhu 2, 3 & 4
Ogre (most recent big box)
Ogre Hill 218
Resistance: Hidden Agenda & Hostile Intent (prefer combined version but separate is ok too)
Sentinels of the Multiverse expansions (post Shattered Timelines stuff)

HAVES:
Boomtown: Reloaded collection, 2 base sets and every expansion up to and including The Curtain Rises (genuinely hoping to trade this straight across for LOTR LCG)
Also have one sealed extra each of Immovable Object, Unstoppable Force and Double Dealin'
Android: Netrunner, 1 base set, What Lies Ahead, Cyber Exodus, Future Proof, True Color (perfect starter for new player, includes sleeves for both runner and corp decks)
And if you have anything I want, especially LOTR, we can work out a deal for PayPal through GeekMarket.

Thank you so much for looking
Caleb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Park
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sent you a GM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.