Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve T
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The wording on the "Snack Seller" card is "Once per Guests Step: Choose an open Ride attraction in your park. Gain 2 coins for each star in its star total."

So just to clarify, is that the total number of stars that the attraction has or is it totaling all the numbers within the stars?

I'm assuming as the word total was used it's the latter but just wanted to double check. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
The glossary has the "star total" as the total of all numbers on the gold stars

Anything I can do to clarify this terminology?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve T
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks Joel, I think the glossary does explain it clearly. I can't really think of any other clearer wording for the card (that doesn't add length to the description).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Clark
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had not considered counting only the stars instead of the numbers but it makes sense it could be seen that way. Which now makes me question if you have a star with 0 guests is that count in the star total?
It would make me more apt to add upgrades with 0 to that ride to get that bonus if you were counting STARS not numbers.

Would it make sense to word it as the number of GUESTS on that ride?
Since the numbers represent the guests you would be more apt to count the numbers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.