$20.00
Glass Beads
msg tools
We are the team from Adepts Creative Industries and we would like to present our product to you, our fellow Board gamers.

INTRODUCING- THE BEAD GAME BOX

The Bead Game Box is a whole new take on the area of Board games. We are living in a digital era, so we challenged ourselves to create a board game that can benefit from it.

In it's essence, the Bead Game Box is very simple. The base set includes four 6x6 standard grid boards and differently colored Glass Beads as playing pieces. Yet, despite that it's so simple, we can already provide you to play more than 100 traditional board games from all around the world.

This is where our Web App comes in. We built a cool looking database where you can discover tons of Traditional and Classic board games from many cultures around the world. It's super simple to use, you can discover even very obscure games lost to history. Using the Web app, you gain information about the history of the game, the rules and gameplay, the age and playing time, user ratings and comments and finally how to start and how to win the game.

That's not all. The community and sharing aspect is very important for board games. A lot of players have their own variations for well known games, but sharing these variations has always been a hassle. The Web app allows any user to add their own Variations to existing games. It's a very user-friendly interface. Oh, and you can also add your own completely original games too.

Obviously, not every game can be played on a plain board. That's why we have professionally designed Print&Play boards available to be printed by anyone. Although, if you choose one of our higher tiers, they already include high quality pre-made printed boards with a special, authentic looking design in color.

Right now, there are 122 games already available on the Web app and the list is getting bigger each day. How many shelves would you need to store 122 games by themselves? How much would it cost? We think that The Bead Game Box is a great All-in-one solution.

To make this game available to everyone, we are launching a Kickstarter campaign very soon. The first backers will receive a special "early bird" deal. The Bead Game Box is not just another board game. It's more like a platform, that will continuely evolve.

Stay tuned, more info about this project will be posted soon.
Please share your feedback and suggestions.

AND YOU CAN ALREADY CHECK OUT OUR WEB APP AT www.b-ga.me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Revolutionary new board game combined with an App - The Bead Game Box
I'm more interested in this for a design platform.(insert with easy community sharing)

I'd probably want more than just a 6x6 grid and possibly be tempted towards modular options. A designer's toolkit.

After a quick look your website is rather nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glass Beads
msg tools
Re: Revolutionary new board game combined with an App - The Bead Game Box
Thanks for your feedback.

You would be glad to hear that the boards are completely modular as seen in the picture. The XL set will allow you to make boards up to 19x19 in size.
You'll be able to play games like GO on the board size that it was originally played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glass Beads
msg tools
Hey, today is the day we launch our product on Kickstarter!

Take a look at it http://kck.st/2cB1uLQ

As always, any feedback is appreciated.

Have a playful day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Keith

Georgia
msg tools
I was looking over the game and the one thing that stood out to me that I just didn't like were those little gem pieces.

wish there could be a change in that department

congrats for reaching your goal! glad you guys made it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glass Beads
msg tools
Thanks for your feedback Jeremy!

Those little gem pieces are glass beads, they are very versatile and can be used for almost any game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Keith

Georgia
msg tools
Yeah I understand.

Maybe for a version two you can try for little drums or something with some of your art applied on them. I can see why you went with these and it make sense

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.