Subject: B-Sieged 2 Boxes organizer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriele Muraglia
Italy
Besano
Varese
flag msg tools
​Hi everyone, I want to share my first try to design a laser cutted MDF insert to put all Kickstarter material inside the 2 big boxes.

First mistake is the measures of the boxes: I considered them 30x30cm but actually they are 2 or 3 mm shorter. So I broke some angles to make them fit (I will repair with some tape and learn from mistakes )
Anyway the boxes close very well once you place the cover.

I used the Base Game box to store all cards and tokens, heroes and the expansion monsters (included mulfins and the big dragon).

As you see every insert could be separated to be placed on the table.

I stored heroes in single compartments with heroes sheets on top of them.

Some details for cards and tokens.

In the Darkness and Fury I placed game tiles with manuals and all monster from the base game (breaking 3 on 4 angles).

I think I could've done better by reducing the main measures in order not to break the boxes angles and by earning some spaces in the monster storage, as there is a lot of room in their compartments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
"I run to breathe the fresh air. I run to explore. I run…to savour the trip along the way."
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow that looks great, thanks for sharing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Tang
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wow, nice. I really like the skill token box and the resource card pool(?) box.

I painted my miniatures and have those in a baking pan with magnets, but you've given me some cool ideas for the cards and tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.