Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

When playing Expert mode, I can place a aquired stackable building at the number of the square or the quadrant that matches the chosen architect. Can the number be also used to put the building at the matching story of a already placed multi-story buidling?

Example: I get an appartment buidling using a '3' architect. I can now place the building on any square with the number three or anywhere within quadrant three. Can I also put the appartment building on another multi-story appartment building stack as story three anywhere on the board?

Thanks for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Williams
United Kingdom
Penkridge
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct. The only thing you can't do is use a '1' Architect to start a new tower anywhere on the board because it is the first floor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Elmore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't own the game, but I read it and played it once. I think I may have let through an error.

Can a 2 architect place a 4th story on a building that is on a 2 space? I suspect that maybe he cannot and that new floors can only be placed by the numbered architect. Otherwise, you could build a higher apartment than 4 (or 5).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ponder Stibbons
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
I give myself very good advice, But I very seldom follow it. That explains the trouble that I'm always in.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kuildeous wrote:
Can a 2 architect place a 4th story on a building that is on a 2 space?
yes. to restate the example above, a 2-architect could put an apartment building on a space with a 2 on it or in the second quadrant. both of these things can happen in an empty square or on a square which already holds an apartment building. last, this 2-architect could instead opt to place the apartment building on ANY square in ANY quadrant on your board IFF it is being placed as the second (relating to the "2" of the 2-architect used) floor of a previously placed apartment building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.