Alex Norris
United States
Fincastle
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just recieved conformation from Pearl Games:

Troyes is now produced. It will be available in Europe in September."

I then asked about when it will be available in the US. More info coming soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Mikael Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of us who have the old edition, are there any changes in the new Troyes or its expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris ward
Scotland
Paisley
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has production already finished on Ladies too, or just the base game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Colombo
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alextnorris wrote:
I just recieved conformation from Pearl Games:

Troyes is now produced. It will be available in Europe in September."

Will it be available at Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cw67q wrote:

Yep I'd be keen to know if the expansion is available again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
unic wrote:
For those of us who have the old edition, are there any changes in the new Troyes or its expansion?

Every indication so far (including comments from the designer) says that this is straight reprint - no changes. I don't have any inside information, but nothing has ever been posted about any changes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sébastien dujardin
Belgium
Grandmetz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
cw67q wrote:

Ladies, too :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sébastien dujardin
Belgium
Grandmetz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
DrumPhil wrote:
unic wrote:

Every indication so far (including comments from the designer) says that this is straight reprint - no changes. I don't have any inside information, but nothing has ever been posted about any changes.

There are no changes in the basic game and in the expansion. My goal was that the old boxes and the new ones are compatible (if you have the old basic game, you can purchase the new print of the Ladies). I've just added the solo rules from Shadi Torbey and the 4 Promo cards in the box of the basic game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Mikael Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sebduj wrote:
unic wrote:

There are no changes in the basic game and in the expansion. My goal was that the old boxes and the new ones are compatible (if you have the old basic game, you can purchase the new print of the Ladies). I've just added the solo rules from Shadi Torbey and the 4 Promo cards in the box of the basic game.

Thanks for the answer! The four promo cards - are these the ones that were available through the Bgg store?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sebduj wrote:
cw67q wrote:

Sébastien, any clue where we can preorder?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Miranda
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Almilcar wrote:
sebduj wrote:
cw67q wrote:

Sébastien, any clue where we can preorder?

Thanks

I've tried to search in differents german and french stores, but found no preorder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garret Wehrman
United States
Garden Grove
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sebduj wrote:
DrumPhil wrote:
unic wrote:

Will the Ladies reprint be multilingual or will the cards only have English text?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Orban
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Yes, it is those cards !!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Orban
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
unic wrote:
sebduj wrote:
unic wrote:

Thanks for the answer! The four promo cards - are these the ones that were available through the Bgg store?

Yes, it is those cards !!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Norris
United States
Fincastle
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When will this be available in the US?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
sebduj wrote:
DrumPhil wrote:
unic wrote:

That is SUCH a relief, the artwork of Alexandre Roche for both Tournay and Troyes is way too gorgeous to be replaced!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alextnorris wrote:
When will this be available in the US?

Anything......?????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morency
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I hope it's soon, but I've waited this long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom B.
France
flag msg tools
FYI European gamers, Troyes (together with Ladies) just appeared for preorder on the Philibert website. Shipping is indicated for end September.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Daugstad Leonardsen
Norway
flag msg tools
this would be a preorder for the french version of the game, yeah?

need the english version modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miranda Folland
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Available for preorder in our Canadian online store: BoardGameBliss www.boardgamebliss.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Prince
Canada
Lacombe
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Buckets wrote:
Available for preorder in our Canadian online store: BoardGameBliss www.boardgamebliss.com

They've had preorders open for Troyes and Ladies since the spring (ask me how I know.) Now greatboardgames.ca is showing preorders too, so it can't be too much longer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hope
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just cancelled mine because it was holding up the rest of my order. Might try pick it up later if I can

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Norris
United States
Fincastle
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alextnorris wrote:

From Asmodee:

"We have not announced an official reprint date as of yet. Keep your eyes on the Asmodee upcoming page (https://www.asmodee.us/en/upcoming/) for up to date information regarding the releases and reprints of our games!"

It took them forever to give me a response! And their page isn't even correct. It says it is in production. It's already finished production..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Norris
United States
Fincastle
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From Asmodee:
" I can assure you, that our upcoming page is correct in the information that is presented. https://www.asmodee.us/en/upcoming/"
"As for the product availability of this year, I can't make any guarantees to a release this year at it's current status in the upcoming queue."

I don't understand all of the conflicting information. Why is there a preorder? Why did a pearl game's representative say it has finished production, but a Asmodee representative say it is still in production? Why was there an initial release date of June, then moved to Aug/Sept, then denied that there was ever a planned release date? Why are they unsure if it will even be released in 2016?

So confused. Should I just cancel my preorder? This seems like it will never happen.. No one has answers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.