$30.00
Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
29 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Trump hard on Weiner. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Missing_hyphen [+] Cock_Nazis [+] [View All]
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-anthony-weiner-sexti...

No real commentary, just threadline lulz.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Avatar
I see what you did there.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
Your worse then Hitler.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
His connection to HRC is a major breach of underwear security.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Your worse then Hitler.


You're
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:


So, just reading the link and not the article, I take it that Donald Trump and Anthony Weiner have sexted each other 444 times.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
edgerunner76 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:


So, just reading the link and not the article, I take it that Donald Trump and Anthony Weiner have sexted each other 444 times.

Yep, I heard that on a "pretty legit" site.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
I see what you did there.


I would have added a possessive.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
I guess my prediction for Wiener's presidential run just isn't going to come to fruition.


I don't know, he might get a last minute rise in the poles.
14 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
I guess my prediction for Wiener's presidential run just isn't going to come to fruition.


I don't know, he might get a last minute rise in the poles.


IT's true. Weiner might still come out ahead.
9 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
You could say there is a bone of contention.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Guy who brags about sleeping with multiple people and cheating on his previous spouses talks shit about some dude who can't stop sending pictures of his dick to people.

snore
11 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


Shadrach wrote:

Trump's real complaint is that Weiner didn't have enough class enough to sell the story to the tabloids himself and glamorize his text-philandering in a manner not unlike Trump himself did with his first public philandering episode in the early 1990s with mistress Marla Maples.


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Avatar
MWChapel wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
I guess my prediction for Wiener's presidential run just isn't going to come to fruition.


I don't know, he might get a last minute rise in the poles.


3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
I guess my prediction for Wiener's presidential run just isn't going to come to fruition.


I don't know, he might get a last minute rise in the poles.


So he'd lose if there were a premature election?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:




6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
All I know is that right now the US has a severe case of electile dysfunction.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
badge
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
Avatar
Terwox wrote:
Guy who brags about sleeping with multiple people and cheating on his previous spouses talks shit about some dude who can't stop sending pictures of his dick to people.


I think when comparing the two situations, Trump would argue there's a vas deferens.
7 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If I were Anthony, I'd just pull out before it gets worse.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dispaminite wrote:
IT's true. Weiner might still come out ahead.
He would be hard to beat. Even if he rubs people the wrong way, he will just grind it out until completion and most people will be relieved at the outcome.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Weiner might feel better after some Anal-ysis.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Dispaminite wrote:
IT's true. Weiner might still come out ahead.
He would be hard to beat. Even if he rubs people the wrong way, he will just grind it out until completion and most people will be relieved at the outcome.


It's possible that he will shoot ahead of his competition. he does ooze charm in person. I think he just needs to take a step back and take all these shots to the face with dignity before he can move on.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


shumyum wrote:
Terwox wrote:
Guy who brags about sleeping with multiple people and cheating on his previous spouses talks shit about some dude who can't stop sending pictures of his dick to people.

I think when comparing the two situations, Trump would argue there's a vas deferens.

At least, when it came to Weiner, Donald Trump put his money where his mouth was by donating twice to him, including the maximum amount of $2,300.00 to Weiner's congressional races in 2007 and 2010 and he made a small $150.00 contribution to his city council race in 1997.


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:


shumyum wrote:
Terwox wrote:
Guy who brags about sleeping with multiple people and cheating on his previous spouses talks shit about some dude who can't stop sending pictures of his dick to people.

I think when comparing the two situations, Trump would argue there's a vas deferens.

At least, when it came to Weiner, Donald Trump put his money where his mouth was by donating twice to him, including the maximum amount of $2,300.00 to Weiner's congressional races in 2007 and 2010 and he made a small $150.00 contribution to his city council race in 1997.




point -> .







Shreve --> O
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
His latest contrite press conference is Oscar Meyer worthy.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.