Hide
3 Posts

Nile DeLuxor» Forums » Rules

Subject: 3rd Option rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carmel Jones
msg tools
Ok I may be stupid. Can someone please give me a ruling on the 3rd option in the rule book about planting into fields.

Ive "got" the first 2.......

1 Plant at least two cards of all the same crop type.
2 Plant exactly two cards of differing crops( one of which may be planted into an existing field).

3 Plant any number of crops to any number of fields that already exist in front of you.

Its that last one I'm struggling with any help would be great

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathe
United States
Greenfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
http://www.Game-Universe.com
badge
http://www.MinionGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Think of #3 as a replenishment option. You may put down as many cards from your hand as you want into any number of already existing fields you control. Thus if you have a flax, onion, and castor field you an put any quantity of those three types of cards from your hand into play on top of those existing fields.

This helps you make existing fields bigger so others can't steal them from you - but be careful, usually anything more than 4 is going to be a target of the Locust.

James
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmel Jones
msg tools
RPGShop wrote:
Think of #3 as a replenishment option. You may put down as many cards from your hand as you want into any number of already existing fields you control. Thus if you have a flax, onion, and castor field you an put any quantity of those three types of cards from your hand into play on top of those existing fields.

This helps you make existing fields bigger so others can't steal them from you - but be careful, usually anything more than 4 is going to be a target of the Locust.

James

Thank you for that James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.