Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Sinclair
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my copy of the game and unfortunately forgot to add the Companion Guide. I read on the back of the rule book that a black and white copy of the Companion Guide is available to download here on BGG. I don't see it in the files section. When will this be available? Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian Sinclair wrote:
I just received my copy of the game and unfortunately forgot to add the Companion Guide. I read on the back of the rule book that a black and white copy of the Companion Guide is available to download here on BGG. I don't see it in the files section. When will this be available? Thank you.

I have been slowly working on uploading various files, but I still need to post that Companion Guide on BGG. I will work on that tonight and it should be up soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sinclair
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for posting this in the file section. Great looking game that I will be playing tomorrow night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stein
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kind of a bummer.I just ordered the game and added the Guide for $8.00 not knowing it would be available for free, albeit not full color. Not sure why a publisher would do that to people who bought what they logically assumed was only available at a premium. Why not just include it in the game in B&W with the stated option to upgrade?

Can I return it for a refund?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No good deed goes unpunished, eh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kenstein wrote:
Kind of a bummer.I just ordered the game and added the Guide for $8.00 not knowing it would be available for free, albeit not full color. Not sure why a publisher would do that to people who bought what they logically assumed was only available at a premium. Why not just include it in the game in B&W with the stated option to upgrade?

really? for 8$?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stein
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First, what do you care how I spend my money?
Second, I watch my expenditures and maybe you don't. $8 is shipping on another game. I wait to get $100 orders at Coolstuff to get the free shipping.
Third, it's the principle. It's like you paid a premium for orchestra seats at a play, then the the night of, they let the general admission people fill in the premium seats. You really don't have a problem with that type of thing?

OK, so let the flame wars begin. Sarcasm to the frontline! No quarter!

^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kenstein wrote:

Because a professionally printed full color copy is worth $8 and it would cost you more to do the same, most likely, even if the color files were available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivor Bolakov
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kenstein wrote:
First, what do you care how I spend my money?
Second, I watch my expenditures and maybe you don't. $8 is shipping on another game. I wait to get $100 orders at Coolstuff to get the free shipping.
Third, it's the principle. It's like you paid a premium for orchestra seats at a play, then the the night of, they let the general admission people fill in the premium seats. You really don't have a problem with that type of thing?

OK, so let the flame wars begin. Sarcasm to the frontline! No quarter!

^_^

Never have so many wished so few would just take half a Valium.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My main problem is forcing myself not to read this B&W posted companion guide before I get the one I added to my order...I don't want to steal its thunder
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Papenfuss
United States
Star
Idaho
flag msg tools
"Your results are back: it's negative"......um, is that a bad thing?
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the guide. It pairs well with the rules and fits perfectly in the box. 8$ is a reasonable price for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.