Brian Aldrich
United States
Newfields
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Twitch.tv/Robust_Porter
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played my first game and I have a quick question.

In the rules it states "In clockwise order, starting with the first player, players take turns activating a single character they control. This continues until all characters have acted."

Once the game progresses, is it possible to go out of turn? For example if I want to bring a player a resource to use on their turn, but that person usually goes before me, can I switch up the order? Obviously when I say out of turn I mean all in the same round, and once you make your turn you are done until after Refresh.

In my mind it makes sense for a story, where you can decide who is going to go out and search/scout first.
Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gousis
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You must stay in order with each player activating one character, but that character doesn't have to be the same from roind to round. So you may use your Survivor first in the 1st round and start with your Hero in the 2nd round.

So there is a way to activate the characters in the order you want each round. If my Hero needs to go before your Hero but you go before me, you just activate your Survivor first and I will activate my Hero first.

Hope that helps and is clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Aldrich
United States
Newfields
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Twitch.tv/Robust_Porter
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MonkeyGoose wrote:
You must stay in order with each player activating one character, but that character doesn't have to be the same from roind to round. So you may use your Survivor first in the 1st round and start with your Hero in the 2nd round.

So there is a way to activate the characters in the order you want each round. If my Hero needs to go before your Hero but you go before me, you just activate your Survivor first and I will activate my Hero first.

Hope that helps and is clear.

That clears it up, thanks! If the last player finishes their turn, after the refresh phase can that player choose to start? Or does it always start with the player that started the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gousis
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Diring the refresh phase the 1st player always passes to the left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Aldrich
United States
Newfields
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Twitch.tv/Robust_Porter
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MonkeyGoose wrote:
Diring the refresh phase the 1st player always passes to the left.

Awesome, thanks for the response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.