Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Cecchetti
Italy
Navacchio
PI
flag msg tools
mb
The rules clearly states that the Bucket is only effective against Pit Water in the Spring and Autumn Waterfall phases.

Thomas, could you please confirm this?

Because the icon on the development tile resemble more the one from the Action Selection Pools (it is exactly the same) rather than the one pictured in Spring and Autumn.

This might lead to think that the Bucket prevents you from receiving any Pit Water also during the taking of the Action Disks from those particular Pools that add Pit Water. This might be also logical since a bucket can always be used to remove water, no matter from it is coming from...

But this, I imagine, would transform the Bucket Development in a too powerful piece of technology for the balancement of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nd_1969 wrote:
But this, I imagine, would transform the Bucket Development in a too powerful piece of technology for the balancement of the game.
I do agree, and since the rules are clear I'd say that the icon is then not chosen wisely. (I haven't noticed.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thomas spitzer
Germany
Dortmund
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
where is the Probelm ?
21 - Bucket: The player no longer obtains pit water during the pit water phases in spring and autumn.

No entry to action discs!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mason

North Wales
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We came across the same question and played it that it only applies to pit water taken in Spring and Autumn. It did not prevent taking a pit water if you took action disks during the first step from the noted action pools. Hope we did that correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thomas spitzer
Germany
Dortmund
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Yes, that´s right...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.