$30.00
Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Eldritch Horror» Forums » General

Subject: 8 Thematic Custom Eldritch Horror Investigators V1.0 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Soakman's thematic Arkham Horror investigators return to Eldritch Horror! Eight Investigators (including tokens) usable with the base game, but optimized with starting equipment from various expansions. Original creations that will thematically coexist in harmony with the FFG Arkham Files roster you're already familiar with!

These are pending approval for the file section here (there will be a single printable PDF and 2 reference/FAQ documents), but you can get a sneak peek at my gallery on the FFG board here: https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/222491-soakma...

I will give you guys a heads up when they are approved as a file for download.

Thanks! Hope you enjoy them, and if you play Arkham Horror, these are adaptations of my custom characters. You can find the .EON File Page for the Arkham Horror couterparts @ Board Game Geek here! Just follow this link: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/98384/8-new-thematic-inves...
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These look REALLY great, Soakman !
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! The individual investigator cards may vary a bit in quality but that's mostly because the creation was a learning experience. They should be usable at the very least.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
File Submission has been approved!

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/136533/8-eldritch-horror-...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaque Lazaro
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great work!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Velox
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
So you can create your own Eldritch Horror investigators cards on Strange Eons? It doesn't just support Arkham Horror?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StarryAqua wrote:
So you can create your own Eldritch Horror investigators cards on Strange Eons? It doesn't just support Arkham Horror?


Strange Eons does only support Arkham Horror right now. These Eldritch Horror Investigators required hand crafting from templates using a lot of image editing.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Velox
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
soakman wrote:
StarryAqua wrote:
So you can create your own Eldritch Horror investigators cards on Strange Eons? It doesn't just support Arkham Horror?


Strange Eons does only support Arkham Horror right now. These Eldritch Horror Investigators required hand crafting from templates using a lot of image editing.


Any certain programming software you used to make it happen?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StarryAqua wrote:
soakman wrote:
StarryAqua wrote:
So you can create your own Eldritch Horror investigators cards on Strange Eons? It doesn't just support Arkham Horror?


Strange Eons does only support Arkham Horror right now. These Eldritch Horror Investigators required hand crafting from templates using a lot of image editing.


Any certain programming software you used to make it happen?


The templates were found here (created by fellow BGG'r demonm13 a.k.a Albert Mason): https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/120632/custom-investigato...

I used paint.net for the image editing and page layouts, openoffice for the text, and novapdf8 to turn the jpg's into a printable pdf.

The template download has some text files to give some assistance as well but it is a pretty tricky process if you don't have any image editing experience. I had a little bit to begin with but still found it complicated and time consuming. But feel free to have a go at it, I'm sure there are others out there that are way better at it than I am.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.