Jarek W
Poland
flag msg tools
I'm so much grateful...
badge
...for BGG supporter bonus GG.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I've just got an update from the Polish distributor.
The pre-order period finished and now the status is:
Factory Cube wrote:
SeaFall - wrzesień/ październik - w trakcie pakowania na statek

which means:
SeaFall - September/ October - during packing on a ship

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For U.S. orders, Plaid Hat says "This item will ship to our pre-orderers the first week of October. Orders placed after that will ship on the release date." They've also said that retail orders would go out after preorders.

However, our shipment was delayed in customs. The European orders would have been shipped independently, so it's possible that the your orders could go out earlier -- unless they deliberately hold the shipment to give their preorders an edge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stores here are currently claiming September 15th for preorders through the store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Pishnery
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
EU retail stores getting their copies before US pre-orders would be kind of a kick in the pants, although EU seemed to have gotten a little hosed on the pre-orders as individual EU shipping was really costly/unavailable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kpishnery wrote:
EU retail stores getting their copies before US pre-orders would be kind of a kick in the pants, although EU seemed to have gotten a little hosed on the pre-orders as individual EU shipping was really costly/unavailable.

Going by the flag badge, he appears to be in Canada, not Europe. I will believe Canada retail gets it on the 15th when I see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fito R
Argentina
flag msg tools
I'm not familiar with shipping procedures in the states, but if retail pegs a release date as the first, fifteenth or last day of the month, it usually means that it's a placeholder date, or guesstimate based on retailer/distributor information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike A
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KoalaXav wrote:
kpishnery wrote:

Going by the flag badge, he appears to be in Canada, not Europe. I will believe Canada retail gets it on the 15th when I see it.

Plaid Hat is owned by F2Z Entertainment which has it headquarters (and warehouse) in Canada. It is conceivable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger Man
Scotland
Edinburgh
Scotland
flag msg tools
And F2Z is being bought by Asmodee... which is a French company. So here's to getting it in Europe first
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
badger101x wrote:
And F2Z is being bought by Asmodee... which is a French company. So here's to getting it in Europe first

Yes, but Asmodee's CEO's wife's former roommate's dog bit someone who was born in Australia, so ... wait, what were we talking about?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aelfric Brewer
msg tools
CH lists 42 copies available for pre-order, expected Sept. 30.
FWIW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.