$20.00
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this scenario is a little disappointing: i don't need to close any location. i don't need to explore any location, in fact.

i only have to wait for the gholdakos appear and then go for it.

not funny.

why not to include the premise about close all the locations? it will be easy too, because gholdakos would go to open locations, and they will come from the deck. but at least i would make decisions about closing that or this location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is an extra scenario, one you don't need to complete to advance in the game. If all you do is wait for the Gholdakos to appear and defeat them, never exploring the locations, then the only change to your party after the scenario will be 1 ship feat.

I viewed this scenario as a chance to get some boons to improve my decks, but with the Gholdakos as an extra timer to manage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a scenario designed to fix a printing error, so it was nice customers got an extra scenario Paizo wasn't required to provide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i've played this scenario like Andrew, but i felt a bit opportunist (a lot, in fact).

but, i see there are errata that they fix cards, including scenarios. why not to include a more daring victory conditions?

anyway, and to be honest, i have to contextualize it: i played this scenario just after ending the fight against barnabas (scenario 5-5), and it was like a cold shower. but i didn't intended to be unpleasant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.